ANDROID AUTO NO I7

Notícias sobre a BMW

ANDROID AUTO NO I7

Mensagempor pcviana » 15 Jul 2020, 13:43

NEWS
Android Auto now officially available on BMW models alongside CarPlay
Home » News » Android Auto now officially available on BMW models alongside CarPlay

Gabriel Nica
May 27, 2020 / 1 minutes read
6 COMMENTS

The moment a lot of people have been waiting for has finally come. Android Auto is going to be available for the entire BMW range starting this Summer. The German car maker announced its plans to introduce the software on its models last year, but it looks like only cars made from July onwards will be lucky enough to get support for Android phones.
They include the models built atop the UKL platform, such as the X1 or the 2 Series Active Tourer/Gran Tourer, which are still not available with iDrive 7. Other than that, all cars using the latest iDrive will get support from July onwards.
Just like Apple CarPlay, the Android Auto connection will be made using a wireless LAN connection. This means that owners of a smartphone with the Android operating system can now access their familiar smartphone apps in the vehicle, just like users of an Apple iPhone.
pcviana
Ativo
Ativo

Modelo:
Re: ANDROID AUTO NO I7

Mensagempor Matheusrc » 15 Jul 2020, 15:42

Será que já possui atualização para o funcionamento do Android auto no Brasil?
Matheusrc
Novato
Novato

Modelo:
Re: ANDROID AUTO NO I7

Mensagempor EdCec » 16 Jul 2020, 11:43

Sim. Já disponível em algumas CCS. A atualização via OTA não está disponível ainda. Expectativa para ocorrer dentro do terceiro trimestre.
EdCec
Ativo
Ativo

Modelo:

Voltar para Notícias